December 6, 2017

Application for Right of Abode (Permanent Resident) for Child born in Hong Kong

Child born in Hong Kong can apply for Permanent Residency with their parents or after their parents become Permanent Resident in Hong Kong.

The process for the application is same as other application. Please click here to check the process.

In case of child born in Hong Kong, you may like to attach copies of Parents HKID and child Birth Certificate for verification.

The original birth certificate may be asked for verification at the time of Verification of supporting document for Permanent Residency.

Note: This is not a legal advice. We have shared experience and suggestion from other resident in Hong Kong.

No comments:

Post a Comment