July 9, 2011

Dependent Visa - Documents

Here is list of document you require to submit for Parent's / Dependent's Visa.
Applicant's documents
  1. Application form - ID 997
  2. Applicant's recent photograph (as a part of ID 997)
  3. Photocopy of applicant's travel document (Passport) - all main pages showing name, issue date etc.
  4. Photocopy of applicant's HK ID card, if any
  5. Photocopy of applicant’s relationship with Sponsor (Birth certificate or Marriage certificate etc.)

Sponsor's document
  1. Application form - Part B (ID 997 - Part B)
  2. Photocopy of Hong Kong ID Card
  3. Photocopy of Sponsor's travel document (passport) with visa label
  4. Photocopy of Sponsor's financial statement (Bank statement, savings account passbook etc)
  5. Proof of Sponsor's Accommodation e.g. (Rental receipts, rent agreement)

  1. If any document is not in English or Chinese, a certified translation copy should be submitted.
  2. In case of unavailability of any document, you can check visa officer and explain.
  3. Visa officer may ask for additional document, if he thinks require
You may also like 
Note: This is not a legal advice. We have shared experience and suggestion from other resident in Hong Kong.

No comments:

Post a Comment